Skin Renew, LLC

Click here to edit subtitle

Discussion Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Looking for the "No Fleas Please" soap

Thankx4

I purchased a bar of the "No Fleas Please" soap last fall.  I LOVE IT!!!!!!  My dogs (all 4 of them) smell so good and any fleas on them just wash down the drain.  They stop itching for a long time (2 - 3 weeks) after using this soap in their bath.  Need to get more but can't find it on here.......HELP!  (Oh and I HATE the dang captias!  At least make them readable!)

March 7, 2014 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tara Beck
Site Owner

Thankx4 at March 7, 2014 at 6:29 PM

I purchased a bar of the "No Fleas Please" soap last fall.  I LOVE IT!!!!!!  My dogs (all 4 of them) smell so good and any fleas on them just wash down the drain.  They stop itching for a long time (2 - 3 weeks) after using this soap in their bath.  Need to get more but can't find it on here.......HELP!  (Oh and I HATE the dang captias!  At least make them readable!)

Hi, I am sorry, I just now saw your post.  The No Fleas Soap for dogs and the Don't Bug Me Soap for people was the same thing. So I decided to simplify it & call it "Bug Repellant" Soap for Man or Beast.  It works great for both.  I have people who have used it for head lice too!  

What does your last sentence mean, " I hate the dang captias"?  What isn't readable.  I appreciate your input as I am always trying to improve my site AND products. 

blessings, Diane

April 25, 2014 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.