Skin Renew, LLC

Click here to edit subtitle

Discussion Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > skin renew cream

Tara Beck
Site Owner

 Nancy Prewitt Thanks Diane, the anti-aging skin creams is great. I have had some soreness in my shoulder and have been using the cream on it , and have had no pain since. must be the ingredients.

Jan Garbet Ok I have a testimony! I went to a dermatologist to get help removing these faint dark patches on my face. He told me it was part of aging so I lived with them. After using Diane's cream on my face for LESS than one month they are completely gone! My elbows are now being treated because they are so dark and they are fading!!! I love this stuff!

October 25, 2011 at 8:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tara Beck
Site Owner

Thanks, this is what others have said:

Wanda Hotsenpillar, (Wheaton) wrote: "My granddaughter has a rash that they say may be eczema and the doctor gave her something that didn't work, but I used Diane's SkinRenew and it helps clear it up! With two days of putting it on, it has faded. Diane, I need to order two more medium, just so I can keep mine here. I'll call you this week. Thank you."

Shirley Woodruff Web City MO; Just a quick note to say, Im loving the cream! You can add another use for your cream along with antiaging, I have been using it for bug bites and it calms the itching better than the regular itch creams! I stumbled upon this, as I had no other cream to put on my bug bite and I was just hoping for somewhat of relief as my skin was dry in that area from scratching and low and behold it made it stop itching!

October 25, 2011 at 8:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.